1) I will offer support.
2) I will not prescribe a diet. We will discover together a way of eating that is right for you.
3) We will explore the ways spirituality, relationships, career, and physical activity affect food choices.
4) I will be honest when I don't know something. Dietitians and doctors can play an important role in your journey.
5) I will keep in mind your individuality and not impose my personal choices on you.
6) I will pay attention to your daily patterns and choices throughout our time together.
7) I will ask you questions that require reflection and insight.
8) I will provide healthy options that crowd out the unhealthy ones.
9) I will acknowledge where you are doing well.
10) I will keep it simple.