Simple Instapot Pulled Pork Recipe
It may look intimidating at first, but this large roast is so versatile and can provide you with multiple delicious and healthy meals throughout the week!
1. Brown the roast. The burnt caramelized bits are the best part!
2. Throw some onion and broth in the Instapot, then add the browned roast.
3. Pressure cook for 90 minutes. The bone will just fall out, remove gristle and thick fat.
4. Remove all but 1 cup of broth in the pot. Save the rest of the bone broth for future use.
5. Shred the pork, then add 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
6. Serve with fresh coleslaw and a toasted bun if you choose.
For our family, there was enough for lunch the next day, and a portion for another meal.
Stay tuned to see a beautiful rice bowl.